Sunday, April 19, 2009

Build: Arbor Project in Zakarisz

Another Arbor Project build I did. This is a sort of exposed sewer that lives on about 368 square meters of land. I did it over the course of a couple of days, off and on.

When I build something like this, it's mostly done within two hours. The rest is tweaking.

When I first built this, all the nearby land was full of terrible junk builds and detritus on land with no autoreturn. Basically the place looked like a metaphorical sewer of ugliness, so I added a more literal sewer.

Since then, the land on three sides has been abandoned, even where you see the little mall next door. Some people will abandon land but leave the vendors.

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zakarisz/220/12/81

Arbor Project: Zakarisz

Arbor Project: Zakarisz

Arbor Project: Zakarisz

Arbor Project: Zakarisz

No comments:

Post a Comment